Dari Triple'S turn to Primadonna goes to 1AM update Hottest next Cassiopeia lately VIP...
Hahaha.. I'm Crazy about BIG BANG right now. Thumps Up to GD a.k.a G-Dragon.. hahahha...
What the most interesting about Big Bang is.. Seungri have a same birthday with me.. ~love it very much~ 12 December 1990 based on Wikipedia..

As usually I have 'google' about them and their past album. Hehehe.. LAST FAREWELL is very good song... drive me crazy when listen to that song. Hehehe..

Thanks to my friend, Atikah and Hidayah to introduced the group to me..

p/s: Sempat lagi layan korea time final seasons nie.. ~wee..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

+ About This +

Creating for fun. Everything in this site not related to each other. If, had a person not satisfied... I'm SORRY because everybody is not perfect...

+ Kata - Kata +


+ Teman +